Hillary Too Exhausted To Walk In Labor Day Parade She’s Attending
September 5, 2016 1:16pm PST
Over the last few weeks, Hillary Clinton has been fighting rumors that she is secretly suffering from major health problems. Though she claims to be in perfect health, what just happened today suggests there is something fishy going on with her…
According to The Gateway Pundit, Clinton will “participate” in the Cleveland Labor Day Parade on Monday, but she will not walk in it. Apparently, the last parade was too much for her, as she only walked four blocks.
Clinton and her running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, are scheduled to speak at the 11th Congressional District Community Caucus Labor Day Parade and Festival, which begins at 10am on Monday. The parade will be led by U.S. Rep. Marcia Fudge, a Warrensville Heights Democrat who represents the district.
It’s extremely suspicious that Clinton is attending a parade but refusing to walk in it. Clearly, the 68 year-old Democratic presidential nominee is trying to hide her health woes from American voters…
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING