Major World Leader SLAMS Obama – Calls Him A ‘Son Of A B*tch’
September 5, 2016 3:25pm PST
Barack Obama was humiliated this week when Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte spoke out to call Obama a “son of a b*tch.”
According to Breitbart, Duterte demanded that Obama behave respectfully during the G20 summit in China. If he does not, Duterte said, “son of a b*tch, I will swear at you in that forum.”
The Philippine president was referring to his potential talk about his violent war on the drug cartels, killing over 2,400 people in the process. Obama hinted that this meeting would be cancelled during a press conference at the summit.
“What I’ve instructed my team to do is to talk to their Philippine counterparts to find out is this in fact a time when we can have constructive, productive conversations,” he said.
Obama added that the U.S. will “always assert” the need for due process in prosecution of drug criminals, citing basic international norms. He then said that despite Duterte’s comments, he will bring this up at the meeting. Obama called Duterte a “colorful” leader, but reasserted the United States close relationship with the Philippines.
“I have seen some of those colorful statements in the past so clearly he’s a colorful guy,” Obama replied to reporters when he was asked about the comments.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Shaquille O’Neal BLACKLISTED After Speaking Out AGAINST Anti-Trump Protesters
- Ivanka Trump Shocks Conservatives With MASSIVE Announcement – Will You Still Support Her?