Michelle Obama Whines About Life In White House
September 9, 2016 5:48pm PST
There’s nothing more that Michelle Obama loves than getting attention for herself. That’s why it was laughable when she claimed in a recent interview that she is excited to leave the White House so that she can be out of the public eye.
In an interview with In Style magazine, Michelle claimed that she can’t wait for her husband to leave office in November.
“My hopes are to recapture some of the everydayness, some anonymity,” Michelle said. “And we know that will take some time. But I always joke that I dream of opening up my front door and walking out without any notification, without any security.”
“And it will be nice to open up the paper, look at the front page, and know that you’re not responsible for every headline,” she added. “It’s sort of like, It’s not my job.”
Hey, Michelle, if you REALLY hate being in the public eye, quit talking about yourself in the press!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement