New Senator Offers BRUTAL Message To Non-Assimilating Muslims – ‘Go Home’
September 14, 2016 6:52pm PST
Muslim refugees are being welcomed with open arms by western countries all over the world even though these migrants immediately expect their new nations to submit to Shariah law. Now, one Australian senator is finally fighting back.
Pauline Hanson was just elected back to parliament for the One Nation Party, and in her inaugural speech this week, she called for an immediate ban on Muslim immigration. ABC reported that she warned Australians that if something doesn’t change soon, they will quickly find themselves living under Shariah law.
“We are in danger of being swamped by Muslims who bear a culture and ideology that is incompatible with our own,” she said.
Hanson added that “indiscriminate immigration and aggressive multiculturalism” had caused crime to escalate and social cohesion to decline. She went on to lament that many Australians no longer feel safe even walking the streets at night.
“Islam cannot have a significant presence in Australia if we are to live in an open, secular and cohesive society,” she said. “We have seen the destruction it is causing around the world.”
Many liberal senators walked out during her speech, but she kept going. It has taken Hanson nearly twenty years to get back to parliament, and the opportunity to once again make change was not lost on her.
“It has taken numerous elections, countless legal battles and doing a stint in maximum security on trumped up charges … to find myself here,” she said. “I’m back but not alone.”
You may also like to read:
- CHILLING: Hundreds of Migrants Storm Border – Watch What Happens Next…
- Bleeding-Heart Liberal Girl Tries To Help Refugees – Ends Up Paying The ULTIMATE Price For It
- Woman Who Is SICK Of Muslim Refugees Invading Her Country URINATES On Quran – Then This Happens
- Look What Happened IMMEDIATELY After Canada Opened Door To Refugees – Trump Was Right…
- Muslims Refuse To Remove Burqas In Court – Judge Hits Them With THIS