Reba McEntire Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement
September 1, 2016 3:51pm PST
Last December, country music legend Reba McEntire shocked fans by announcing she was divorcing her husband Narvel Blackstock after twenty years of marriage. Now, Reba is moving on with her life by selling her lakefront farm in Lebanon, TN, for $7.9 million, according to The Tennessean.
Reba’s Starstruck Farm boasts 83 acres with frontage on Old Hickory Lake, a 12,816-square-foot home with seven bedrooms, and an eight-car garage. Realtor.com reported that the home has a tennis court, five-stall barn, and equestrian center with indoor and outdoor riding arenas.
Located about 30 minutes east of Nashville, the house is fronted by pillars and features a chef’s kitchen with huge center island, a living room surrounded by windows, a plush home theater, and a wine room.
This came a year after Reba sold her Beverly Hills mansion for $22.25 million.
We hope that selling this home helps give Reba some closure over her marriage. SHARE this story if you support her!
You may also like to read:
- Gene Simmons BLACKLISTED After Telling Liberal Celebrities to ‘Shut Their Pie Holes’ About Politics
- BREAKING: Beloved Country Music Star Passes Away
- BREAKING: Country Music Legend Dies Suddenly – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Country Music Singer Dies Suddenly – Please Send Prayers
- Kenny Chesney Turns On Country Fans – Takes MASSIVE Stand For Beyonce