Teacher Becomes PREGNANT With Her 13 Year-Old Student’s Baby
September 26, 2016 10:15pm PST
Alexandria Vera, 24, was an english teacher at Stovall Middle School in Houston, Texas until she became pregnant with her 13 year-old student’s baby.
According to Three Percenter Nation, Vera met the boy during summer school last year, and she told investigators that she ended up having sex with him “on almost a daily basis.” She blamed the affair on the boy, saying that he flirted with her and made suggestive comments to her, as if that excused what she did. Vera also claims that his parents knew about the affair, but they have both denied these claims.
Police say that Vera had an abortion after she was first questioned by them. She has been arrested and is currently out on bail, but she found herself in hot water recently when she violated the terms of her bail by returning to the school she once worked at to exercise on the track there. Shockingly, the judge told Vera he would not be revoking her bail, but he said this is her final warning.
Vera has been charged with continuous sexual assault of a child and is facing 25 years in jail if she’s convicted. How do you think she should be punished? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Rogue Texas Elector Makes Sick Move To STOP Donald Trump
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- BREAKING: Hackers To Release Video Of Clintons Having SEX With MINORS
- Ivanka Trump Breaks Her Silence About Her Father’s Controversial Remarks About Her