Trump Stuns Media With Massive Announcement – Will You Still Support Him?
September 1, 2016 1:39pm PST
The presidential debates are right around the corner, and Hillary Clinton is preparing by digging through research binders, memorizing lines and participating in mock debates. Donald Trump, however, has left the media stunned by preparing in a very different way.
The New York Times reported that Trump has decided to not participate in any mock debates because he doesn’t want to come across as “phony.”
“I believe you can prep too much for those things,” Trump explained, according to Conservative Tribune. “It can be dangerous. You can sound scripted or phony — like you’re trying to be someone you’re not.”
“I know who I am, and it got me here,” Trump added. “I don’t want to present a false front. I mean, it’s possible we’ll do a mock debate, but I don’t see a real need.”
Trump’s approach is unorthodox to say the least, but this should come as a surprise to nobody, given that the business mogul broke nearly every political rule during the Republican primary and won handily.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Makes Shocking Announcement That NOBODY Saw Coming