War Veteran Politician Sends BRUTAL Message To Colin Kaepernick After NYC Bombing
September 22, 2016 5:08pm PST
Earlier this month, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick made headlines when he refused to stand as the national anthem played before a game. Within 24 hours, fans were burning his jersey to let him know that what he did was wrong.
Kaepernick tried to defend his shameful show of disrespect by race-baiting.
“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said of his protest. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
Now, these race-baiting protests have come back to bite Kaepernick in a big way.
Days after police arrested Ahmad Khan Rahami, the man responsible for the bombings in New York and New Jersey last weekend, Rep. Lee Zeldin had some brutal words for Kaepernick.
“You are welcome,” Zeldin, an Iraq war veteran serving in the U.S. army reserve, said to Kaepernick.
Suspect in custody. You are welcome Colin Kaepernick.
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) September 19, 2016
According to Conservative Tribune, this isn’t the first time Zeldin has publicly unloaded on Kaepernick.
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) August 29, 2016
We applaud Zeldin for letting Kaepernick have it. SHARE if you stand with this war veteran against the NFL race-baiter!
You may also like to read:
- Black Lives Matter Thug Mouths Off To Ann Coulter – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- WATCH: Black Lives Matter Thugs Brutally Assault Veteran – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Watch Liberal CNN Idiot BREAK DOWN on Live TV as Panel Erupts in Chaos
- CNN Race-Baiter Claims Trump Win Was A ‘White-Lash Against A Changing Country’
- Colin Kaepernick Reveals What He REALLY Thinks About American Flag – Boycott Him NOW