BREAKING: Donald Trump Gets GAME CHANGING News Hours After Debate
October 20, 2016 9:30pm PST
The mainstream media is trying to make it look like Donald Trump lost last night’s debate, and that he is now behind Hillary Clinton by far too much to have a chance of winning this election. That’s why it came as a massive shock to many when the first post debate polls have Trump IN THE LEAD over Clinton by three points.
It looks like Trump isn’t out of this race quite yet…
It’s too early to measure the impact of last night’s final presidential debate, but Republican Donald Trump now has a three-point lead nationally on Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey finds Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 40%. Six percent (6%) still prefer Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, and three percent (3%) favor Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Clinton and Trump were tied yesterday at 42% apiece. Clinton held a seven-point lead at the beginning of last week just after the airing of an 11-year old video showing Trump making graphic sexual remarks, but she began losing ground after the second presidential debate. The lead has been shifting back and forth since late last week.
SHARE this story if you’re PROUD to be voting for TRUMP!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement