BREAKING: Experts STUNNED By Final Polls Before Third Debate
October 19, 2016 7:43pm PST
The mainstream media is trying to make it look like Donald Trump is so far behind Hillary Clinton in the polls that he has no chance of winning this election. That’s why it came as a surprise to many today when the final polls going into tonight’s debate had Trump and Clinton virtually TIED.
The latest Rasmussen poll released today has Trump and Clinton both at 42% among likely voters. This comes a day after their poll gave Clinton a one point lead over Trump, putting her at 42% and him at 41%.
This makes it clear that despite what the media has been telling us, the unfounded sexual assault allegations against Trump have NOT knocked him out of the race.
Trump has managed to maintain a double digit lead among men, while Clinton has a double digit lead among women. Clearly, the final debate will be crucial or both candidates in their quest to win over the opposite sex.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement