BREAKING: Supreme Court Turns On Obama – Makes Massive Ruling Against Him
October 3, 2016 5:42pm PST
The U.S. Supreme Court gave Barack Obama some bad news on Monday when they refused to rehear his administration’s bid to revive his plan to spare millions of immigrants in the country illegally from deportation, a case in which the justices split 4-4 in June.
Reuters reported that the Supreme Court rejected the president’s request in a brief order, which means the justices’ June 23 decision is final.
Obama’s plan aimed to allow the nearly 4 million people who have lived illegally in the United States at least since 2010 have no criminal record and have children who are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents, to be shielded from deportation and to be given work permits. Obama’s Justice Department filed a request on July 18 asking the Supreme Court asking them to take a second look at the case once it had a full complement of nine justices, as they are still one judge short following the death of Anthony Scalia in February.
Obama’s plan was challenged in court by Texas and 25 other states that claimed he overstepped the powers granted to him by the U.S. Constitution by infringing upon the authority of Congress.
We applaud the Supreme Court for taking a stand against Obama. SHARE this story if you stand by their ruling!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…