BREAKING: WikiLeaks Drops Nuclear Bomb On Hillary – IT’S HAPPENING
October 11, 2016 2:59pm PST
WikiLeaks has been a thorn in Hillary Clinton’s side ever since she first entered the election as they have been systematically destroying her campaign by repeatedly dumping damning emails of hers. On Tuesday morning, they did this once again when they released a new batch of emails from John Podesta, Clinton’s top campaign advisor.
According to The Gateway Pundit, this is the third set of Podesta emails leaked by WikiLeaks, and they have released over 5,000 emails of his in the last week alone.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 11, 2016
Zero Hedge reported that the new emails show the frustration the Clinton campaign had with Barack Obama over his reluctance to show any support for her.
“Can Obama even hint of support of Hillary before Tuesday? Really, just a directional nod would be helpful,” advisor Neera Tanden asked Podesta in an email dated March 12, 2016. “Maybe they don’t want to do this, but the stakes are pretty damn high in this election for him.”
“Why don’t you push Valerie a little bit,” Podesta replied, likely referring to Obama’s close advisor Valerie Jarrett.
In another email chain from February 15, 2016 titled “Pushback on immigration,” Podesta asked Ken Salazar, who was the US secretary of the interior from 2009 to 2013, to write an op-ed to smear Bernie Sanders’ “professed support for immigration.”
Since these emails were released only moments ago, we are still combing through them at this time. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…