BREAKING: WikiLeaks Drops Nuclear Bomb On Hillary – It’s Happening
October 3, 2016 4:36pm PST
Patriots everywhere were ecstatic over the weekend when WikiLeaks revealed plans to make an announcement on Tuesday that might destroy Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. They were then devastated today when the documents dump was cancelled due to “security concerns.”
Now, however, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has revealed that this release is back on.
According to Daily Mail, Assange will make the announcement via video link to an event in Germany on Tuesday morning. He had originally planned to make the announcement from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Donald Trump’s former right-hand man Roger Stone has publicly said that the WikiLeaks revelation may destroy Clinton’s campaign forever. In August, Assange told reporters he was holding information on Clinton which yielded “some quite unexpected angles, that are quite interesting, some even entertaining.”
“I think it’s significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media,” Assange said. He called the information he had an “October surprise” that he would be releasing weeks before the election.
What do you think WikiLeaks has on Clinton? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING