BREAKING: You Won’t Believe What Megyn Kelly Is Planning To Do Right After Election Day…
October 27, 2016 5:47pm PST
Election Day is right around the corner, and Fox News host Megyn Kelly is planning to pull an all-nighter reporting on it. However, what she’s doing the next morning has left many fans stunned.
USA Today reported that Kelly will be guest-hosting Disney/ABC’s syndicated talk show Live with Kelly the morning after the election. Though it’s unlikely that Kelly will end up hosting the show permanently, it’s clear that she is putting herself out there as a free agent leading up to her Fox contract expiration in July.
This comes after Daily Mail reported that Rupert Murdoch made his salary negotiations with Kelly public this week, saying that while keeping her with Fox is a priority, he has other hosts who could take over the program should she try and go to a rival network.
“[W]e have a deep bench of talent, many of whom would give their right arm for that spot,” said Murdoch.
Kelly is rumored to be receiving $15 million per year right now, but she is supposedly looking to make $20 million a year when she renegotiates her contract in July. The fact that Murdoch said other hosts can take over for her, however, suggests that she won’t be getting that extremely high raise.
Millions of fans are hoping that Fox News will FIRE Kelly instead of renewing her contract. SHARE this story if you want her GONE!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox News Host Steps Down From Show – Fans Devastated
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything