DEVASTATING NEWS FOR HILLARY LOVER JAMES COMEY… IT’S HAPPENING
October 28, 2016 8:55pm PST
Hours after FBI Director James Comey announced that the bureau has reopened their investigation into Hillary Clinton, Judicial Watch announced that they’ve filed a lawsuit to obtain the FBI records on their investigation.
According to LawNewz, Judicial Watch is asking for: 1) All the interview summaries on the case, called “FD-302” forms; 2) all communications FBI employees, agents, and representatives made about the investigation; and 3) records on Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s June 27 meeting with Clinton’s husband, Bill Clinton.
You probably remember that the Attorney General and the former president had a secret meeting at a Phoenix, Arizona airport. They claimed it was an accidental meeting and they only had small talk, but millions don’t believe this story.
“There is significant controversy about whether the FBI and Obama Justice Department investigation gave Clinton and other witnesses and potential targets preferential treatment,” commented Judicial Watch.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING