Hillary Hit With Devastating News DAYS Before Election
October 27, 2016 6:53pm PST
The mainstream media is trying to make it look like Donald Trump is so far behind Hillary Clinton that he has no chance of beating her in this election. That’s why it came as a shock to many this week when it was revealed that Clinton’s lead in the crucial state of Michigan is shrinking.
According to Breitbart, Clinton’s lead has shrunk to just six or seven points over Trump in the state. This is down from the 11 point lead that she enjoyed there earlier this month.
The Free Press/WXYZ-TV poll questioned 600 likely voters and had a plus or minus four point margin of error. 42 percent of those polled identified as Democrats and 36 percent identified as Republicans, while 19 percent identified as Independents.
“For the first time, Clinton is weaker with Democrats (89% in the four-way) than Trump is with Republicans (92% in the four-way). Trump continues to have a strong lead with Independents (50%-18%),” the pole’s press release noted.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Makes Shocking Announcement That NOBODY Saw Coming