Hillary LOSES IT After Woman Asks Her THIS About Her Marriage
October 13, 2016 6:04pm PST
Hillary Clinton is desperately trying to win over minority voters, a group she has always struggled with convincing to vote for her. That’s why it came as bad news to her this week when a clip surfaced of Clinton losing it on a woman described as a “young black voter” who asked her a fairly simple question.
According to Three Percenter Nation, the young woman asked Clinton what her husband, a former president, would think about a certain issue. Clinton responded by going off on the woman and humiliating her publicly.
“Wait, you want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not the secretary of state, I am,” Clinton replied. “So you ask my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I’m not going to be channeling my husband.”
SHARE this story if you think Clinton is “temperamentally unfit” to be our president!
You may also like to read:
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING
- Jill Stein Begins Fox News Interview – IMMEDIATELY Gets A Nasty Surprise
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything