Hillary Panicking After She’s Hit With THIS 10 DAYS Before Election
AUTHOR MRC Editor
October 28, 2016 2:39pm PST
With only ten days to go before the election, Hillary Clinton is trying to make it look like she has just as many enthusiastic supporters as Donald Trump does. Unfortunately for her, however, her Twitter account tells a different story…
The Gateway Pundit reported that Clinton can’t even break 1,000 retweets on Twitter these days.
Hillary is a democrat on social media running for President failing to break 1k RT’s 11 days before an election
Her campaign is imploding pic.twitter.com/RrnYANIdLa
— Jared Wyand 🇺🇸 (@JaredWyand) October 28, 2016
While Clinton gets almost no love on social media, Trump is getting 10,000-20,000 retweets for every tweet he posts.
This proves that people are far more excited to vote for Trump than they are for Clinton. Clinton supporters are much more likely to stay home on election day, since they don’t care enough to actually go out and vote for her. Meanwhile, Trump voters can’t wait to cast their ballot for him!
SHARE this story if you’re voting for TRUMP!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement