Hillary’s Lead COLLAPSES 10 Days Before Election
October 28, 2016 3:42pm PST
Over the last few weeks, the mainstream media has been saying that Donald Trump is so far behind Hillary Clinton in the polls that he has no chance of winning this election. That’s why it came as a massive surprise when Clinton’s big lead collapsed this week, as she is now only four points ahead of Trump.
Less than a week ago, Trump was at a polling low of 38 percent, but he has made strides with women and Independent voters in the last few days that have given him the six point increase. Clinton reached a high of 50 percent last week, but she’s now in a downward spiral that has her panicking.
“Donald Trump has been going around telling people not to listen to the polls, and saying that he can still win this race. Well you know what, he’s absolutely right,” Clinton’s campaign manager Robby Mook said in the video below.
SHARE this story if you’re voting for TRUMP!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Makes Shocking Announcement That NOBODY Saw Coming