Hillary’s Top Aide’s Husband To Face GRAND JURY By End Of Month
October 19, 2016 1:19pm PST
Disgraced former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner, husband of Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin, got some bad news this week when a source close to the investigation against him said he could be indicted before the end of the month over the sexual messages he exchanged with a 15-year-old girl.
The Daily Caller reported that the FBI, the New York Police Department, and U.S. attorneys in New York and North Carolina launched an investigation into the disturbing exchange between Weiner and the girl back in September and issued a subpoena for the embattled politician’s cell phone records.
FBI officials recently interviewed the victim, a North Carolina high school student. She told them that Weiner encouraged her to role play rape fantasies and referred to himself as “T-Dog” in the texts.
Abedin separated from Weiner immediately after these allegations went public.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING