Ivanka Trump Gets Some DEVASTATING News Right Before Election
October 25, 2016 7:31pm PST
Despite the multiple sexual assault allegations that have come out against Donald Trump this month, Ivanka Trump has still steadfastly stood by her father. Unfortunately, this has now come back to bite Ivanka, as liberals have launched a boycott of her businesses.
According to Daily Mail, a growing number of liberal women are boycotting the clothes, jewelry, perfume, and accessories that are sold as part of her Ivanka Trump Collection. The women are also threatening to boycott the stores that sell her brand, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, if they do not stop selling it.
“If Ivanka Trump had distanced herself from the campaign I would not be boycotting her,” Shannon Coulter, who started the boycott, told the Guardian. “But something changed for me when that tape was released.”
Coulter started the hashtag “GrabYourWallet,” a reference to Trump’s infamous “grab them by the p*ssy” comment, on October 11.
This comes after Ivanka publicly condemned her father’s comments.
“My father’s comments were clearly inappropriate and offensive and I’m glad that he acknowledged this fact with an immediate apology to my family and the American people,” said Ivanka.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement