Judge Gives Hillary Some DEVASTATING News Just Before The Election
October 3, 2016 1:58pm PST
Like millions of other Americans, Judge Jeanine Pirro is still furious that the FBI decided not to charge Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email server. This week, Pirro talked to fellow Fox News host Sean Hannity about why she thinks Clinton should be in jail.
“If you were the attorney general…” Hannity began, as Pirro started to laugh. “You would put her in jail?”
“Without a doubt!” The judge asserted, according to American News. “You do not have the right to violate the law, put the security of this nation in jeopardy, lie to the American people about it over and over again, meet with the FBI—where all the rules are thrown to the wind—and then say to the American people, ‘I should be your president.’”
SHARE this story if you stand with Judge Jeanine!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING