MIKE PENCE DONE CAMPAIGNING FOR TRUMP
October 9, 2016 12:48am PST
After issuing a statement that he had “no defense” for the leaked audio released earlier today which contained Trump saying that he likes to have sex with married women and thinks that his fame makes it so that woman don’t mind if he gropes them, Mike Pence has most likely withdrawn from the Trump campaign.
Earlier today Mike Pence was supposed to attend a rally in Wisconsin, after Trump had been uninvited by the top Republican in the country Speaker Paul Ryan. Since then – even more tapes have been released, and as a result Mike Pence’s campaign schedule has been removed from the Trump campaign website, meaning, he has no plans on the books to campaign for Trump any further.
According to reports by Fox News’ Ed Henry, top Trump adviser Ben Carson suggested there would be more “bombshells” to come.
Mike Pence did NOT be show up in Wisconsin today. His campaign confirmed. We are trying to get a comment from his campaign on if he will be dropping out as Trump’s running mate. That his schedule has been cancelled speaks volumes.
Reports are that he was “beside himself” when he heard the audio, and that his wife was “furious”.
Meanwhile, top Republicans held an emergency meeting to plan for the contingency of Trump dropping out, which is now more likely than ever.
Do you stand by Donald Trump? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement