Moderators Gets Some AWFUL News After Rigging Debate For Hillary
AUTHOR MRC Editor
October 11, 2016 2:36pm PST
The second presidential debate took place on Sunday night, and it was moderator by shameless liberals Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz, who teamed up to rig the proceedings for Hillary Clinton.
Cooper and Raddatz were hoping to deal Donald Trump his fatal blow in this election, but their plan backfired when nobody tuned into the debate.
According to Western Journalism, Sunday night’s debate took a steep drop in the ratings from the first presidential debate a few weeks ago. While 84 million people tuned into the first debate, only 68.8 million watched the second one, meaning there was an 18% drop in the ratings.
This debate saw steep competition from two different sporting events including NBC’s Sunday Night Football game between the New York Giants and the Green Bay Packers, which drew in 15 million viewers. There was also a baseball game that was televised on Sunday night between the Texas Rangers and the Toronto Blue Jays.
Cooper and Raddatz had hoped that their debate would hand Clinton the election, but their efforts turned out to be in vain. SHARE this story if you think they were TERRIBLE moderators!
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call