New York Times Makes MASSIVE Announcement About Trump – Nobody Expected This…
October 26, 2016 1:50pm PST
The New York Times has been against Donald Trump from the very beginning of his campaign, slandering his name every chance they get with outrageous stories. Now, Trump is finally fighting back.
According to Real Time Politics, Trump is now threatening to sue the Times for libel over a story the paper published Wednesday night in which two women accused the business mogul of making unwanted sexual advances on them.
“Your article is reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se,” Marc E. Kasowitz, Trump’s lawyer, wrote in a letter in which he also demanded an apology. “Failure to do so will leave my client with no option but to pursue all available actions and remedies.”
The Times fired back with a response of their own in which the essentially said “bring it on.”
“We welcome the opportunity to have a court set [Trump] straight,” replied the newspaper’s attorney, David E. McCraw.
Here’s the full letter, as published on the Times’ corporate website:
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement