Obama’s IRS Makes Massive Move Against Trump – This Election Is RIGGED
October 3, 2016 7:09pm PST
The New York Times shocked the country recently when they printed Donald Trump’s 1995 tax returns. This struck many as odd, since the only people who had access to the documents were Trump’s family, his attorneys, accountants and the IRS.
Since Trump’s family would never leak the returns, and no lawyer or accountant would ever risk their jail or losing their license to do so, that means only the corrupt, Obama-loving IRS could have leaked the papers.
New reports have pointed out that the House of Representatives just cancelled their vote on impeaching IRS Commissioner John Koskinen. This means he may have felt empowered and invincible enough to make a big move to help Clinton and take down Trump.
This kind of corruption within the government will only get worse if Clinton is elected…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Makes Shocking Announcement That NOBODY Saw Coming