‘The View’ Host Calls Bill Clinton RAPE Victims ‘TRAMPS’ – Liberal Audience LAUGHS
October 11, 2016 1:23pm PST
Donald Trump showed up to Sunday night’s presidential debate with three courageous women who were raped by Bill Clinton.
Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones all say they were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, and they bravely sat just feed away from him during the debate this week. The hosts of the liberal talk show The View are usually warriors for women who are willing to side with any female who says she was raped.
Unless, of course, these accusations get in Hillary Clinton’s way.
According to Infowars, liberal nitwit Joy Behar called the women “tramps” and said that Hillary should have called them out at the debate for “sleeping with her husband.” Making matters worse, the liberal audience reacted by laughing hysterically, as if calling rape victims “tramps” is funny. Yet Donald Trump talking about women he simply WANTS to have sex with is “horrific.”
The View’s Joy Behar calls Bill Clinton’s rape victims “tramps,” liberal audience laughs.
But they really care about women. pic.twitter.com/pxZ02YMWPO
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) October 10, 2016
This just goes to show the utter hypocrisy of the liberal left. SHARE this story if you want to BOYCOTT The View!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE