Top Comedian Amy Schumer Accuses Trump Of Sexual Assault – INSTANTLY Regrets It
October 17, 2016 5:30pm PST
Liberal loudmouth comedian Amy Schumer decided it would be fun to mock Donald Trump and accuse him of sexual assault during her show in Tampa, Florida on Sunday night. Unfortunately for her, however, this backfired in a big way.
According to Daily Mail, around 200 Trump supporters started booing Schumer when she shamelessly used her set to mock Trump. They then walked out of her show at the Amalie Arena, enraged that she made what was supposed to be a comedic set political.
At one point, Schumer brought a man onstage to defend his support of Trump. When the patriot said he was only voting Trump because he “can’t trust Hillary,” Schumer dismissed him from the stage and ordered security to escort anyone who was booing her out of the arena. She then called Trump an “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake college-starting monster.”
This is just the latest example of a liberal celebrity trying to take Trump down by shaming people into voting for Hillary Clinton. SHARE this story if this makes you SICK!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement