Trey Gowdy UNLEASHES Massive Piece Of Evidence That Could Put Obama Admin. In JAIL
October 5, 2016 6:51pm PST
Despite the fact that the mainstream is refusing to report on it, Representative Trey Gowdy is still trying to get to the bottom of why Obama’s FBI and Department of Justice refused to charge Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email server during her time as Secretary of State.
According to American News, Gowdy recently appeared on Fox Business to explain his next steps in taking down Clinton as well as the evidence he has that FBI Director James Comey allowed her to get away with her crimes. Gowdy claims that he actually got Comey to admit that the case deserved “a fresh look after the politics.”
“I want to take a fresh look now,” Gowdy asserted.
Gowdy was then asked if he thinks Obama’s attorney general Loretta Lynch pressured Comey to come to the conclusion that Hillary was innocent.
“You know, Maria, the fact that you have to ask that question kind of proves my point,” Gowdy commented. “The next questions need to be directed to Loretta Lynch and her quote, ‘career prosecutors’ about the immunity agreements and what element they thought was missing. No one in the legislative branch can convene a grand jury, indict anyone, prosecute anyone, sentence anyone. All of that is done by the executive branch.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING