Trump FINALLY ANNIHILATES Michelle Obama – She’s HUMILIATED
October 25, 2016 3:11pm PST
Over the last few months, Donald Trump has remained silent about Michelle Obama despite the fact that the first lady has publicly trashed him numerous times. That’s why it came as a welcome surprise on Friday when Trump finally spoke out to publicly slam Michelle.
“We have a bunch of babies running our country,” he said at a rally in Fletcher, North Carolina, according to Newsmax. “They are losers and they are babies, period.”
“Why is Obama campaigning?” Trump then asked, according to Conservative Tribune. “He ought to be out working. All he wants to do is campaign — and his wife, all she wants to do is campaign.”
Trump then unloaded on Michelle, pointing out that she regularly attacked Hillary Clinton during the 2008 presidential election.
“If you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House,” Michelle Obama said at the time, referring to Hillary’s inability to stop her husband from cheating on her.
“I see how much (Barack Obama’s) wife likes Hillary,” Trump said at the rally. “But wasn’t she the one who originally started the statement, ‘If you can’t take care of your home or White House or the country?’”
We’re glad to see Trump finally sticking it to Michelle. SHARE this story if you stand with Donald Trump against Michelle Obama!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter