White House Drops NUCLEAR BOMB On Hillary – This Could END Her Campaign
October 26, 2016 1:36pm PST
Hillary Clinton has promised to continue Barack Obama’s legacy if she becomes president, meaning that we will effectively have four more years of Obama if she takes office. That’s why it came as bad news to her this week when the White House made an announcement about Obamacare that will make NOBODY want ANY more Obama…
Daily Caller reported that the Obama administration just revealed that insurance premiums will rise by double-digit percentages in 2017, which will make the debate about Obamacare a major issue in the final days of the election. The White House said that premiums will go up by an average of 25 percent across the 39 states serviced by the online marketplace healthcare.gov.
This increase is triple the size of the one in 2016 and will directly impact 16 percent of consumers who are not protected by subsidies. Around 5-7 million consumers are not eligible for subsidy assistance, or they buy healthcare packages outside of the exchanges, where subsidies are not available.
Going into the final days of the election, this is the last thing that Clinton needs. What impact do you think this will have on the election? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement