Anti-Trump Protester Throws TANTRUM When Arrested – ‘I Want, I Want…’
AUTHOR MRC Editor
November 14, 2016 4:11pm PST
In the days since Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the presidential election, liberals have shown just what kind of sore losers they really are by launching violent protests all over America.
100 Percent Fed Up reported that the video below shows a Fort Lauderdale woman being arrested after she threw water on Trump supporters. Watch as she proceeds to throw a temper tantrum of epic proportions, screaming at the top of her lungs as police look on in disbelief.
Woman arrested at anti-Trump protest in Fort Lauderdale after throwing water on Trump supporters.pic.twitter.com/MxGe5QooYI
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 14, 2016
Hey, liberals, if you don’t want to be part of Trump’s America, then LEAVE!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement