BREAKING: 17 Shot, 41 Wounded In Major US City
November 1, 2016 7:29pm PST
Barack Obama’s home city of Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but that hasn’t stopped it from also having one of the highest crime rates as well.
Breaking 911 reported that at least 17 people were killed and an additional 41 were wounded in shootings in the Illinois city between Friday evening and Monday morning. This year alone, 3088 people have been shot and wounded in Chicago, with 578 shot and killed.
“Total silence was honor among thieves, not honor among murderers, honor among shooters,” said crisis responder Dawn Valenti. “It’s not normal and I am not going to accept it as normal and nobody should accept it as normal because if we accept it as normal it’s going to continue.”
On Saturday night, two women were shot while eating at a restaurant in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood. A masked man barged into the Jamaican Jerk Villa at about 8:38 p.m. and shot a customer and a worker. Thankfully, each of the victims is expected to make a full recovery.
This shows that despite what liberals tell you, strict gun laws do NOT decrease crime!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Announces MAJOR Change About Guns That Has Liberals PANICKING
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Trump Makes MASSIVE Move To Protect Second Amendment – Liberals FURIOUS
- Gun Owners Get Some AMAZING News After Trump WINS
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally