BREAKING: LEGENDARY Fox News Host QUITS After Trump Wins
November 9, 2016 5:16pm PST
Longtime Fox News host Brit Hume signed off for the last time last night as host of “On the Record,” the program Greta Van Susteren helmed for so many years.
“I’m deeply grateful to all of you who stayed with us throughout this transition,” Hume told viewers in his final moments, according to Conservative Tribune.
Hume took over “On The Record” after Van Susteren abruptly left the network due to a contract dispute in September. Tucker Carlson will take over the 7pm time slot on Fox on Monday with his new show “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
While Hume will be gone from the 7pm time slot, he reminded viewers that he won’t be gone for good, as he will return to being a senior political analyst for the network.
Viewers were saddened to hear that Hume was leaving, with one fan tweeting, “Great style and no-nonsense reporting go hand-in-hand. Cheers to retirement.”
“Have a Coke, smile and play golf,” another wrote.
Fox News has undergone many transitions in the past year, with the departure of big names like former CEO Roger Ailes and on-air personalities Gretchen Carlson and Andrea Tantaros. While Hume isn’t gone for good, he definitely won’t be the same fixture at Fox News that he has been for decades.
SHARE this story if you are a fan of Brit Hume!
You may also like to read:
- Melania Trump May Be FORCED To Move Into The White House – Here’s Why
- BREAKING: Trump Sends BRUTAL Message To Obama – White House Panicking
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Black Lives Matter Supporter Mouths Off To Tucker Carlson – Gets A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- You’ll Be LIVID When You See What Obama Just Did