BREAKING: Sheriff Clarke Being Vetted For Major Role In Trump’s White House
AUTHOR MRC Editor
November 16, 2016 9:21pm PST
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has been a thorn in Barack Obama’s side throughout his entire presidency. That’s why it came as a nasty surprise to the current president this week when it was revealed that Clarke is being vetted for a position in Donald Trump’s administration.
The Political Insider reported that Clarke is being considered by Trump for the position of Secretary of Homeland Security. The position was formed after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, and it will be a crucial role in Trump’s White House since it deals with guarding the United States’ borders. Whoever takes over this position will oversea the widespread deportations and building walls that Trump has promised.
IB Times reported that Clarke earned himself national fame when he spoke at the Republican National Convention over the summer. This past Wednesday, Clarke made it clear he still proudly supports Trump when he called the liberals protesting his presidency “radical anarchists.”
Do you think Clarke would be a good choice for Secretary of Homeland Security? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement