BREAKING: Trump Drops BOMBSHELL About Clinton Foundation Probe – It’s NOT Over
November 28, 2016 1:22pm PST
Hillary Clinton thought she was in the clear last week when Donald Trump’s team suggested that the president-elect will not be appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her. Now, however, Clinton has learned she’s not out of the woods after all.
The New York Post reported that Trump is planning to encourage foreign governments to investigate the finances of the Clinton Foundation. This came days after many major Western foreign capitals announced that they are reducing their contributions to the Clinton Foundation, or investigating the charity’s money trail in their countries.
The Daily Caller reported that Australia announced on Friday that they will not be renewing their partnership with the Clinton Foundation. Norway also said right after Clinton lost that they will make a 90 percent cut in contributions to the Clinton Foundation.
The Clinton Foundation’s website stated that Australia and Norway had each contributed $25 million, so this will come as a major blow to the Clintons.
Sources with Trump’s transition team say the president-elect will ask his U.S. Ambassadors to raise the Clinton Foundation’s financial transactions with foreign governments, and suggest they probe their financial dealings.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement