Donald Trump Shocks Everyone With Latest Administration Pick
November 23, 2016 2:29pm PST
Donald Trump shocked everyone on Wednesday by appointing South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, who frequently attacked him during the election, as his administration’s ambassador to the United Nations.
Breitbart described Haley as a rising star in the GOP establishment who spoke out against Trump often during his presidential campaign. Back in January, she criticized him during her response to Obama’s State of the Union address.
“During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices,” Haley said. “We must resist that temptation.”
While campaigning for Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Haley called for Trump to release his tax returns
“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!” Trump wrote on Twitter in response to her.
By October, however, Haley had come around to voting for Trump, though she wasn’t happy about it.
“This is no longer a choice for me on personalities because I’m not a fan of either one, what it is about is policy,” she said.
Haley met with Trump privately last week after the election, prompting speculation that she would be joining his administration. An official announcement from Trump’s team is expected later today.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call