Here’s Who Trump Is Considering Appointing As Chief-of-Staff – Will You Still Support Him?
November 10, 2016 7:07pm PST
Earlier today, we reported that Donald Trump flew to Washington D.C. to meet with Barack Obama at the White House. However, it’s what happened during their meeting that now has everyone talking.
According to Daily Mail, Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner accompanied Trump to the White House and met with White House chief of staff Denis McDonough. Reporters spotted Kushner and McDonough taking a “long stroll” on the White House South Lawn.
Kushner is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka and is the father of her three children.
Another rumored contender for the chief of staff gig is Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus, who played a large role in helping Trump in the final months of his campaign.
Who do you think Trump’s chief-of-staff should be? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement