Hillary Clinton Gets Some BAD News Weeks After Election
November 22, 2016 3:19pm PST
The presidential election may be over, but that doesn’t mean Hillary Clinton’s emails have stopped being released.
McClatchy DC reported that Judicial Watch just received 508 pages of documents, including emails, that they say shows a conflict of interest between Hillary’s State Department and her husband Bill Clinton. Though Trump announced today that he will not be appointing a special prosecutor to investigate, we can expect periodic releases of Clinton emails to continue all the way through 2018.
The documents were released to Judicial Watch because of a 2013 lawsuit of there’s with the State Department.
“It is a scandal that the Obama administration stalled the release of these smoking gun documents for over five years,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “These documents show that Hillary and Bill Clinton’s machine sought to shake down almost every country in the world, from Saudi Arabia to desperately poor Haiti.”
— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) November 17, 2016
This proves once and for all that Clinton IS a criminal. SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be in PRISON!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING