Judge Gives Hillary Some DEVASTATING News HOURS Before Election
November 8, 2016 1:54pm PST
Hillary Clinton was hit with some devastating news on Monday when a federal judge ruled that emails regarding her time as Secretary of State that are found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop can be made public.
Before you get too excited, however, the judge also warned that this process could take as much as five years.
Daily Mail reported that it was said during the hearing that the FBI will probably release the documents to the State Department, which is currently embroiled in various lawsuits under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) that target the other emails. US District Judge James Boasberg was furious when he learned that it could take five years for the State Department to clear all the Clinton emails.
“I’m not satisfied saying, ‘Fine, go ahead and take five years,'” he said, according to US News.
Justice Department attorney Lisa Olson told the judge that the State Department thinks it has a standing request with the FBI to receive additional Clinton emails. However, she went on to say that it doesn’t yet have the 650,000 Weiner emails that are believed to have been sent between his wife Huma Abedin and the Clinton server.
If it does get them, Olson “assumes” that they will be reviewed for signs of disclosure.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING
- Disturbing Development In Recount Movement – This Is NOT Good…