Judge Jeanine Caught On Camera Leaving Trump Tower
November 21, 2016 10:06pm PST
Judge Jeanine Pirro was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump throughout the presidential election. Now, reports are coming in saying that he is planning to reward her loyalty by giving her a top job in his administration.
Page Six reported that the Fox News host and former Westchester County District Attorney was spotted walking into Trump Tower on Thursday morning with Rudy Giuliani. Pirro has been a friend of Trump’s for decades, and insiders are saying that she is strongly being considered for a spot in his administration.
Throughout the election, Pirro helped Trump’s cause in a big way by constantly defending him on her show. Immediately after the election, Western Journalism reported that Trump called Pirro personal to offer her a spot in his cabinet.
Pirro isn’t the only public figure being considered for a spot in Trump’s administration. New Jersey real estate developer Joseph Forgione, a Democrat who raised money for Trump, is reportedly the president-elect’s top choice for Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Scott Brown, the former US senator from Massachusetts who served 35 years in the National Guard, is also being tapped to head the Department of Veterans Affairs.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox News Host Steps Down From Show – Fans Devastated
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter