Liberal CEO Demands Trump-Voting Employees Quit – Now He Regrets It!
AUTHOR MRC Editor
November 15, 2016 2:02pm PST
Immediately after the presidential election, the CEO of GrubHub, an online food delivery service, sent out an anti-Donald Trump email to his employees. It’s safe to say that he’s regretting that move now…
Louder With Crowder reported that CEO Matt Maloney wrote in an email to over 1,000 employees that Trump’s “nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics” have no place at GrubHub.
“If you do not agree with this statement, then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here. We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team,” he wrote.
Since the email went out, GrubHub has faced some serious backlash and has seen a significant stock drop. On Friday, their at $35.31, a drop of nearly five percent. At the moment, their app has a star rating of only 1 1/2 out of 5.
Liberals claim that they are open-minded, but stories like this remind us that this is not the case at all. SHARE this story if you want to join the boycott of GrubHub and Matt Maloney!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement