Muslim Migrants Try To Force Coast Guard To Rescue Them – INSTANTLY Regret It
November 22, 2016 10:15pm PST
In this video, a group of Muslim migrants who are attempting to infiltrate the European nation of Italy by boat try to force the Coast Guard to save them by doing something drastic. Unfortunately for the wannabe refugees, however, they quickly learn they made a huge mistake.
Mad World News reported that the group was sailing on their boat from Africa and were almost to Italy when they saw that a Coast Guard ship was headed their way. Knowing that the ship would force them to head back to Africa, they decided to do the only thing that could get them to Italy: sink the boat in order to be rescued.
As soon as they saw the Coast Guard boat, the migrants began puncturing their air-filled raft, and it immediately began to sink. Sadly for the migrants, they soon realized that it wasn’t a Coast Guard boat that was approaching them. Instead, it was a Tunisian fishing boat, which meant they weren’t even close to Italy when they began sinking.
The video above shows the crew-members of the boat trying to save the migrants, many of whom didn’t know how to swim. Even with the crew’s help, many of the migrants quickly began to drown.
It’s sad that this is what our world has come to these days. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Man Drops His Pants At Public Fountain – What Happens Next Is HORRIFYING
- Christmas Lights BANNED To Avoid ‘OFFENDING’ Muslim ‘Refugees’
- Muslim Migrant Tries To Stop Car, Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Justice