Trump Announces Plans To Do THIS On Election Day
November 3, 2016 5:47pm PST
Election Day is just a few days away, and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are each planning to celebrate the day in their own way.
According to Daily Mail, Trump just announced that he will conclude his campaign with a “victory party” only nine blocks away from where Clinton will hold her last campaign rally in New York City. Clinton has billed her party as a “Hillary for America Election Night Event” and she is holding it at the Javits Convention Center on the Hudson River.
Trump’s party is an “invitation only” event for “friends and supporters of the Trump-Pence campaign,” and it will be held at the New York Hilton in midtown.
“The Donald J. Trump for President Campaign will hold its Victory Party on Election Night in New York City at the New York Hilton Midtown. The event is invitation-only for friends and supporters of the Trump-Pence campaign,” the Trump campaign said in an official press release.
Who do you think will win this election? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For ‘Refugees’
- Gene Simmons BLACKLISTED After Telling Liberal Celebrities to ‘Shut Their Pie Holes’ About Politics
- BREAKING: Trump Makes Major Announcement About His Admin. – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING