Trump Is Asked If He’ll Move Forward With Prosecuting Hillary – His Response May SHOCK You
November 9, 2016 5:25pm PST
Liberals everywhere are in shock this morning after Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.
Hours after the victory, Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appeared on CNN’s New Day, where she broke down the message and strategy behind the GOP presidential nominee’s upset victory.
Mediaite reported that host Alisyn Camerota asked Conway whether Trump would follow through with his promise to hire a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Conway refused to answer directly, instead striking back at the perspective that Trump’s campaign was based on divisive rhetoric.
When asked if prosecuting Clinton would undermine Trump’s call for unity that he gave last night, Conway pointed out that the Clinton campaign ran a highly-negative campaign for much of the election, and that she hopes people will “tamp it down” with their heated political disagreements.
“Give him a chance as your President-Elect like we all did with President Obama, and we all did with President Bill Clinton et cetera,” Conway said. “Give him a chance and be there for him. Come together as a nation.”
Do you think Trump should have Clinton prosecuted, or is it time to move on? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement