Trump Issues BRUTAL Message About Radical Islam
November 18, 2016 4:51pm PST
Throughout the presidential election, Donald Trump repeatedly promised to make moves against Shariah law when he got elected. This week, he followed through with that promise by announcing plans to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization.
Now, it has been revealed that the Department of Homeland Security is supporting Trump in this endeavor.
Mad World News reported that Philip Haney, a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security and author of “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad,” had only good things to say about Trump’s plan.
“This is what the Department of Homeland Security was created for in the first place – to protect the American people from the threat of terrorism both foreign and domestic – so all he’s doing is following the policies of the original purpose of DHS,” Haney told WND. “This is what we were actually supposed to do clear back in 2003 when the agency was formed.”
With this move, Trump is declaring that Shariah law has NO place in our constitution. He is also sending a message to Islamic extremists all over the world that the U.S. is NOT a country they can mess with.
SHARE this story if you support what Trump is doing!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Muslims Caught Doing Something HORRIFYING At Major US Airport – Trump Was Right…
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter