Trump Makes MAJOR Change To White House – Obama LIVID
November 23, 2016 7:31pm PST
When Barack Obama took office eight long years ago, he disrespected our allies in the United Kingdom by getting rid of a statue of legendary British Prime Minister Winston Churchill that sat in the Oval Office for decades. Now, president-elect Donald Trump is planning to right this wrong in a beautiful way.
American News reported that Obama removed the statue years ago claiming there was “too much clutter” in the Oval Office, choosing to replace it with a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. This week, British Brexit leader Nigel Farage told reporters that he thinks Trump will find room for both statues in the Oval Office.
“We talked about the prospect of the United Kingdom being at the front of the queue, all of which was met positively,” Farage said, referring to Obama’s controversial comments about Britain leaving the EU, saying they would be moved to the “back of the queue” for trade talks if they followed through with this.
In contrast, Trump has made it a priority to strengthen our country’s relationship with the U.K.
“At the end of our time with Trump we asked him if the bust of Sir Winston Churchill that Obama had removed from the Oval Office could be put back in its rightful place,” Farage continued. “He enthusiastically thought that was a good idea. Need I say more?”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter