You Won’t Believe What The Obamas Are Doing The Night Before The Election…
November 3, 2016 7:01pm PST
The election is just a few days away, and the Obamas are doing everything they can to make sure Hillary Clinton beats Donald Trump.
According to Politico, the Barack and Michelle Obama just announced that they will be campaigning alongside Clinton at a rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Monday night. Bill and Chelsea Clinton will also be at the event.
This will be will be Clinton’s first joint rally with both former presidents and the current first lady. Each of them have spent the last month desperately traveling the country to campaign for Clinton.
This will be Clinton’s final attempt to mobilize voters in Philadelphia, the part of the battleground Pennsylvania that she will need most energized on Tuesday.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…