Victoria’s Secret Super Model Has EMBARRASSING Wardrobe Malfunction on Stage
December 1, 2016 2:04pm PST
Last week, supermodel Gigi Hadid made headlines with her racist impersonation of Melania Trump during the American Music Awards. Now, karma has come back to get her in a big way…
Daily Mail reported that Hadid suffered a humiliating wardrobe malfunction while walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Wednesday night when one of the straps on her bondage-style body snapped during her catwalk strut.
The incident further called into question the 21 year-old’s skills as a model. This came a week after she was widely slammed for impersonating Melania Trump in a racist way while hosting the AMAs. Daily Mail reported that Hadid put on a fake Eastern European accent and contorted her face into a Melania-style pout to mock the future first lady about her plagiarism scandal.
“I love my husband, President Barack Obama. And our children Sasha and Malia,” Gigi said, referring to when Melania supposedly plagiarized Michelle Obama while speaking at the RNC.
The skit did not sit well with viewers, who took to Twitter to let Gigi know that she’d gone too far.
I guess Gigi just learned the hard way that karma is a you know what!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Takes Role In Father’s Admin. – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Melania Trump May Be FORCED To Move Into The White House – Here’s Why
- Barron Trump SPOTTED For First Time Since Rosie O’Donnell Claims He Has Autism – You Won’t Believe Where…
- Melania Trump Fires Back After Rosie O’Donnell Claims Barron Trump Is AUTISTIC
- Melania Trump Gets The Last Laugh After Gigi Hadid Impersonates Her