List Of Top Countries Receiving Refugees Leak – Number 1 Will Shock You…
January 10, 2017 9:30pm PST
During his successful presidential campaign, Donald Trump promised that he would stop the massive influx of Muslim refugees that Barack Obama has been bringing in during his presidency.
Now, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has released a report showing that we need Trump now even more than we thought we did…
Conservative Tribune reported that the report in question is a list of the nations that had the most refugees referred to them in 2015. Sure enough, the United States was number one thanks to the efforts of Barack Hussein Obama…
Of the 134,044 refugees resettled by the UNHCR in 2015, 82,491 were sent to the United States. Canada was in a distant second with 22,886 refugees, while Australia came in third with just 9,321 refugees referred in 2015.
This means that the United States took in over 61 percent of all refugees resettled by the UNHCR in 2015, which is a truly staggering statistic.
Trump has promised to use “extreme vetting” to lower these numbers and to ensure that the refugees who make it into the United States aren’t terrorists. SHARE this story if you think we NEED LESS Muslim refugees in our nation!
You may also like to read:
- Country BANS Production And Sale Of Muslim Burqas
- Michelle Obama Issues HORRIFYING Message To Muslims – ‘This Country Belongs To You’
- Muslim Migrants Caught On Camera Aiming FIREWORKS At People
- Trump Shocks Everyone With MASSIVE Announcement About His Admin
- BREAKING: Obama Caught Spending $770 Million To Build FOREIGN MOSQUES